The Financial Education and Financial Literacy Project for the Russian Federation is a joint project of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation and the World Bank.
The goal of the Project is to improve financial literacy of Russian citizens, promote financially reasonable behavior, informed decision-making, responsible management of personal finance, and improve the protection of the people’s rights as consumers of financial services.
The Project is implemented in coordination with the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (Rospotrebnadzor), Central Bank of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and other agencies and organizations.
- adult population
- school and university students, youth
- development of a strategy for promotion of financial literacy, monitoring and assessment of financial literacy of the population
- human resource development for improving financial literacy of the population
- educational programs and public awareness campaign
- improvement of consumer rights protection in the financial sector
PROJECT FOR THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
PRESENTATION, 2.1 Mb